AIISH BASLP Entrance Exam Question Paper Pdf Download 2021: All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH) has released the previous year’s AIISH Entrance Exam Question Papers. We collected subject-specific and year-specific AIISH Entrance Exam Papers from the official website and added them to this post to assist applicants. Those looking for the All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Test Papers can get them from this page. Yes, the AIISH Entrance Exam Previous Year Question Papers are available here in PDF format. Begin your preparation with these AIISH Previous Question Papers and finish them before the test date.
AIISH BASLP Entrance Exam Syllabus
The exam will cover four subjects:
Except for those applying under the foreign quota, all students must take the entrance examination in three of the four disciplines, namely Physics and Chemistry as obligatory subjects and either Biology or Mathematics (PCB or PCM), which are based on the CBSE syllabus for the 11th and 12th grades.
AIISH BASLP Entrance Exam Pattern
- The entrance examination will consist of multiple choice questions and will be delivered via computer-based platform (CBT).
- AIISH entrance exam consists of 150 Multiple Choice, single correct/best Response questions in English only.
- The time allocated is 150 minutes.
- The question paper will be divided into three sections:
- Physics (50 Marks)
- Chemistry (50 Marks)
- Biology/Mathematics (50 Marks)
- Allocation of marks:
- For Correct Response – 1.00
- Un attempted Question/Wrong answers – Zero
- There will be no re-examinations for individuals who fail to attend for the entrance examination on the appointed date and time.
- A merit list will be created based on the total marks received in all three disciplines (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Mathematics).
In the event of a tie in overall score:
- If there is a tie in total score between PCB and PCM candidates, candidates who took the Biology subject of the entrance examination will be given preference.
- If there is a tie in total score between PCB applicants, the relative place of the two candidates will be determined by the marks received in Biology, followed by Physics and Chemistry.
- If there is a tie in total score between PCM applicants, the relative place of the two candidates will be determined by the marks received in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Even if the above qualifications are met, the age of the candidate will determine the ranking. Students that are older will be put higher.
AIISH BASLP Entrance Exam Question Paper Pdf Download 2021
AIISH BASLP Entrance Exam Question Paper 2021
|All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Mysore
|BASLP Entrance Examination 2021
|Duration of Entrance Exam
|Total Number of Questions
AIISH BASLP Entrance Exam Question Paper 2021 Pdf Download Links
|BASLP Question Paper Physics, Chemistry and Math (PCM) Download
|BASLP Question Paper Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) Download